Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thanksgiving....the early version

I'm not posting my weekly meal plan this week because I am having a lovely group of women over to my house tomorrow to cook an early Thanksgiving feast....together. I'm really looking forward to it but feel a little out of sorts because I'm not doing all of the cooking. Here's what's on the menu.

Turkey (duh)
Cornbread dressing recipe
Streusled sweet potato casserole recipe
Easy corn pudding recipe
Cranberry relish recipe
Copper pennies
Pear Gorgonzola salad recipe
Pumpkin pie recipe
Oatmeal pecan pie recipe

I did make the pumpkin pie ahead of time. It's going to be terribly hard not to eat some in the morning....I just LOVE pumpkin pie for breakfast!

1 comment:

  1. I had such a great time at your house...you are an amazing cook and organizer! I hope that we can do this again with our groups!

    And i was bummed the next morning when i realized that you were having Pumpkin Pie and i was having toast. ;)

    ReplyDelete